LEO Westmeath serves as a ‘first stop shop’; its services are aimed at people interested in starting a new business or already in business. Services include:
- The provision of direct financial supports to micro businesses
- Advice on a range of alternative funding options and supports available
- Offer business information, advisory services and enterprise support.
- Delivery of high-quality training to meet the needs of businesses including; Start Your Own Business, Managing Your Business e.g. Marketing, Sales, Financial Management, Strategy and Business Planning.
- Facilitation of a mentoring service to support businesses
- The provision of advice on local authority regulations, planning, accessibility, environment, procurement
- Progression pathways for high-potential companies to Enterprise Ireland.
- Advice on local property solutions for start-ups and business expansions.
- Organisation of key enterprise events.
- Facilitation of business networking.
- The promotion of entrepreneurship education in the local community.
- Access to Microfinance Ireland.
Company Contact: Christine Charlton, Head of Enterprise, 044-9338945